Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I Want Wednesday

This is something new that I want to start every week to make sure I am posting here more often. I feel bad that I am not posting enough. The point of this is to post great finds (things that I want). Ok, here we go….

42848561760_th

I found this top at wetseal and there are two other colors. I like the brown (looks more gray). The top is $18.50.

I found these great earrings and I am not a big earring fan. My ears are super sensitive and when I do wear earrings it can only be for a few hours at a time…but these are super cute.

42788898400_th

Love them....don't you? And for only $8.00 how can you pass em up?

For my final item on this post I love this next top…it looks so comfortable.

4269714510_th

it's only $21.50.

Ok, that’s it for today….see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment