Friday, January 1, 2010

Shopping Trip :)

I went shopping with My daughter the day after Chistmas and picked up a few things. I also sent about $100 on mandee website and I got a few nice items...take a look.

This below 4 items I got from the mandee site.



I love this next top.




I need more color in my closet....this should help.




I had a gift card from my stepson and daughter-in-law for kohl's and got this great purse for under $30. I love plaid!




When I was out shopping with my daughter I went to F21 and got these three for about $15.00




Do you like?

My final purchase was at Rave. The one at the mall is going to close so I spent a few $$$ there.




That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I just started a little side blog where I take pics of my outfits too, just because I love it! http://www.clothedinkindness.blogspot.com/ It's fun huh? I love the owl necklace and the second top from the mandee site! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary ~ Thanks...the second top is one of my favs also. I'm going to go check out your site now.

    ReplyDelete